Which High Schools are most racially diverse (Guest Post)

February 17, 2011 at 11:17 am 45 comments

Another interesting guest post from HSObsessed about how racial diversity is somewhat scarce in CPS and comes largely as a result of the Tier (previously race) balancing system.  Given the racial segregation of the city and relative lack of white students in the high schools, a true blend of races is difficult to achieve.

From HSObsessed:

I’ve been thinking about racial diversity in the CPS high schools. Whether we admit it or not, I think it probably plays a role in the decision about which schools might be an option for our kids. But so many CPS high schools are not racially diverse, and by that I mean a decent mix of all the races. (I know, this raises issues about what exactly is a “decent mix”, what is “race” anyway, whether race is relevant today, the unfairness of multiracial kids being forced to choose as single race on school forms, whether socioeconomic status is more important in achieving diversity, how CPS’ racial makeup reflects a geographically segregated city population, etc, etc. All excellent topics and beyond the limited scope of what I’m going to bring up here, but feel free to discuss!)

As of October 2010, this was the racial enrollment for all of CPS:

Hispanic                               44%
African American             43%
White                                        9%
Asian                                        3%

When I look at the demographic data CPS supplies for its 140 or so high schools, the number of schools that are anywhere close to racially diverse looks to be about 19.

The high schools that are most diverse, in that they have at least 20 percent each Hispanic, African American and white are:

Chicago Arts HS
Jones
Lincoln Park
Ogden International HS (their data seems to include the lower grades, however)
Payton
von Steuben
Whitney Young

If we loosen our standards to accepting as racially diverse a population of at least 15 percent each Hispanic, African American and white, we can add to the list two high schools (two special ed high schools, Vaughn Occupational and North Side Center, also meet this criteria):

Chicago Academy HS
Mather

If we are content with at least 10 percent each Hispanic, African American and white, then the following high schools are added:

Alcott Humanities HS
Amundsen
Chicago Ag
CICS – Northtown
Kennedy
Lake View
Lane Tech
Rickover Naval Academy
Senn
Steinmetz

But maybe it isn’t about sending your kid to a school with a mix of races. Maybe the important thing is the concern that your kid won’t be the token African American kid, or the only Hispanic kid, or only white kid in the crowd. So let’s say the only criteria is that you’d like at least 10 percent of your kids’ fellow students to be the same race as your kid, and you’re open to any variety for the mix of the other 90 percent. How many high schools meet the criteria for each race?

Hispanic                               86
African American             129
White                                       22
Asian                                       13

Of course, a huge number of CPS high schools are 90 percent or more composed of kids from a single race, and that’s not very diverse by most people’s standards. Also, geographic/commuting considerations and academic offerings/results factor in just a wee bit (ha ha), and so many of these numbers get reduced for a variety of reasons.

CPSObsessed Note:
Charter school composition as of the 08/09 school year:

Af Am 65%
Hispanic 31%
White 3%
Asian 1%

About these ads

Entry filed under: High school. Tags: , , .

Trib article on Kindergarten Test prep POST HIGH SCHOOL LETTER NEWS HERE

• 1. Y  |  February 17, 2011 at 11:31 am

Keep in mind school-wide numbers may not reflect what one experiences in classes due to tracking. I went to a CPS high school back in the 80s that was in a well integrated neighborhood and had a student population that was 80% AA and 20% Caucasian and others. In non-tracked general classes – art, PE, music, etc., the student mix reflected the overall school make-up. In tracked classes, the mix was dramatically different and probably had greater overall balance. I suspect the same probably occurs today if one looks at a non-SE or non-magnet high school using the socio-economic factors.

• 2. Christine  |  February 17, 2011 at 1:03 pm

When people still use the word “token” to describe the minority in a sea of majority(for whatever it is you’re calculating), it’s no wonder people want to live, be educated, go to church with, etc people of their own kind.

• 3. Jennifer  |  February 17, 2011 at 1:24 pm

This really surprises me. Where do the white kids go to school? Or are only 9% of Chicago’s kids white?

• 4. RL Julia  |  February 17, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Very interesting!

Just for the sake of being annoying, I’d love to see the list of the “white” schools and how it corresponds with the perceived desireability of that school – and of course the poverty rate for the student bodies at those schools. I love for there to be some surprises, (like a majority white school that is 87% low income that hasn’t been touted as some sort of “it” school) yet I doubt that there will be. Also – are the Asian schools on the 10% list also the same as the ones on the white 10% list (and the hispanic and aa 10% lists?). How many schools total are on these lists?

• 5. HSObsessed  |  February 17, 2011 at 1:57 pm

@2 – I’m sorry, I originally used the word “token” three times but realize it’s a charged word, so I meant to change it to “only” each time in the sentence, but it appears I missed the first one. This is what I meant to have printed:

Maybe the important thing is the concern that your kid won’t be the only African American kid, or the only Hispanic kid, or only white kid in the crowd.

• 6. hawthorne mom  |  February 17, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I wonder what people think about Evanston High School that has eliminated their honors freshman humanities classes. They found that very, very few African American kids “qualified” to test into that class and were tracked into the “regular” education courses. So, they eliminated the honors distinction, piling all abilities above the 40% reading score into one class, giving higher achieving kids the chance to earn honors points in that lumped together class through doing extra and more difficult work.
    I am opposed to how ETHS is handling their achievement gap, and at the same time, interested to see if it helps encourage more minority kids to achieve at a higher level without boring the higher achieving kids. We’ll see.

• 7. HSObsessed  |  February 17, 2011 at 2:36 pm

@4 – The total list I have includes 143 high schools.

In addition to the list of 19 schools above, other schools that have 10 percent or more white kids are: Taft, Northside, North Side Center High School (a special ed high school), Chicago Virtual Charter School (although I suspect their data covers K-12), and Vaughn Occupational (another special ed school). (I realize now that it adds up to only 22 if you take out the special ed schools, or 24 if you leave them in.)

The high schools with 10 percent or more Asian kids are: Northside, Mather, Young, Payton, Jones, Von Steuben, Lane Tech, CIC-Northtown, Lincoln Park, Senn, Lake View, Sullivan and Amundsen.

Since there are 86 schools that have 10 percent or more Hispanic kids and 129 schools that have 10 percent or more African American kids, it’s too many to list. All this data is available on the CPS REA website.

@3 – I saw the 2010 census data released yesterday on Chicago’s population by race, and Asian was 5 percent, with each of the three other major races showing at 30 percent, give or take a percent or two. Whether that parallels the racial makeup of the kids in the city is anyone’s guess, although I would assume there’s a rough correlation.

However, on a side note, I still think it’s amazing that neither CPS nor the US census bureau seems to be getting on board with the fact that a large and growing percentage of Americans are of mixed race. It’s 2011 and they’re still ignoring this huge societal trend? Plus, I seem to remember filling out race information in more detail on my census form, even though we only got the short form. And yet the numbers they give back to us are still just the same rigid categories.

• 8. MarketingMom  |  February 17, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Interesting. On the other hand, I would be interested in seeing a list of the top schools that get failing grades for diversity. My son attends one of the best schools in the city and he is the “token” minority in his class. This is not 1963.

• 9. anonymous  |  February 17, 2011 at 3:22 pm

This is a difficult thing to look at. If there is only a 9% population of white students in CPS and a 3% Asian population, then one could actually look at the magnets/SEs and wonder why there tends to be a much higher percentage of white students in those schools.

In other words, you could (I’m not saying this, just adding to the discussion), instead, ask WHY there is at least 20% white and Asian student populations at the top schools listed above (Jones, WY, Payton, etc.)

Should true diversity be based on the reality of CPS? Then Payton, WY, etc, should shoot for 44% Hispanic, 43% AA, etc.

Thank you so much for always providing an interesting look at our CPS.
    Jennifer — I’d be curious to know, too. I wonder what the school-age white population is, too.

• 10. cps Mom  |  February 17, 2011 at 3:24 pm

@7 – I was just going to comment on the census numbers. I was surprised after hearing at all public SE forums about whites only representing 9% of CPS and therefore over represented in Selective enrollment. The largest race represented is Hispanic (41%) and this group represents only 26% of Chicago’s population. Does this disparity between census and CPS population illustrate a huge population attending private schools? Are Hispanic family’s more receptive to attending schools that are heavily skewed toward one race? Is it right to expect people that can afford private school to go that route? I would guess that the attractive school options along with a down economy are impacting the demand for CPS within all races so what do these numbers say about the future of CPS and the direction that we should be headed?

I am hopeful that our new mayor, looking to make Chicago a more global center would look toward superior public education for all those interested.

• 11. cpsobsessed  |  February 17, 2011 at 3:32 pm

@9, that is a good point/question as to whether CPS should strive to match the racial makeup of magnet/SE schools match the overall CPS numbers.
    I always shock people when I tell them the 9% white figure (probably because many white kids go to elem schools that are largely white.)
    I think when the SE/magnet admissions were race-based (White vs. Non-White) the White % max was 35% in a class. From an objective standpoint this seems unfair to overallocate such a share to white students. Maybe that is the % in the city? (Quick look… in 2000 Chicago was 42% white, 37% AfAm, 26% Hisp, 4% Asian.)

• 12. cpsobsessed  |  February 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm

@10, I’m guessing the key to the disparity in demo % for Hispanics (and whites) may be related to age. I believe the Hispanic population is a lot younger so while they might be 26% of the city overall, among school-age kids they may be higher than that (and vice versa for whites.)
    I’m sure other factors come into play as well, too….

• 13. mom2  |  February 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

@9 and @11 – I totally disagree that anyone should consider basing SE admissions or doing anything else in CPS to strive to match the current CPS numbers based on race. If anything, CPS should strive to achieve more of the reality of the city school-age population for race, tier or whatever. CPS is Chicago’s public education and the goal should be to attract and retain everyone that lives in Chicago that pays their taxes and has kids that are school-aged – not the reverse. They just need to figure out how to do that.

• 14. cps Mom  |  February 17, 2011 at 8:35 pm

to add on to the above – one would also need to consider those in private school that would attend public if they had a better option.

@9 – Part of me wants to say that enrollment in SE should be based upon merit period. I do, however, have a feeling that this would promote segregation in a really negative way. So, I’m OK with socio economic tiers as a way of integrating various groups but only if those numbers (scores) are relatively comparable. I am not in favor of awarding space to individuals or small groups of students with significantly lower scores disproportionate to the rest of the school for any reason. I can see that this is truly a big break for some but also see that it’s a difficult situation. There just has to be a better way of providing this opportunity. I think we could accomplish much more by finding a fair way to integrate those schools that are predominately one race and by offering additional test entry college prep education geared toward providing space for more highly qualified students that are missing these cut-offs. Convert a school (just like the charters are doing) and call it “selective enrollment” and it will be filled with good students that want to excel. This new “hybrid” concept (Westinghouse) is also interesting – a selective enrollment school and a tech program with admissions by applications. Now I’m rambling – we’ve got to get more creative than admissions by racial %.

• 15. Hawthorne mom  |  February 17, 2011 at 8:52 pm

I don’t think the numbers at magnets or SE schools should have the goal of reflecting just the CPS total. I think magnets and SE’s should reflect the actual city population. Meaning, if the city is basically 30/30/30 white, black, latino, then the racial breakdown in our schools should theoretically reflect that. What is more important: the best schools reflecting CPS’s population as a whole or reflecting Chicago’s population as a whole? I think the latter. To me the bigger question is if Chicago is 30% white, why is CPS only attracting a small portion of those students?

• 16. mom2  |  February 17, 2011 at 10:56 pm

@15 – I agree.

• 17. Jennifer  |  February 18, 2011 at 9:51 am

I agree with 14 and 15. There should never be a situation where kids that are not at the required ability level are taking places in a SE class just because of their skin color. And yes why are two-thirds of Chicago’s white children not attending CPS?

• 18. CPSmama  |  February 18, 2011 at 11:59 am

Here is a story from today’s SunTimes about the racial gap in CPS;

CPS racial disparity grew under Daley: UIC profs
    BY ROSALIND ROSSI
    A study by two University of Illinois at Chicago professors Thursday dumped on the idea of a Chicago Public Schools “miracle’’ under Mayor Daley and pushed for an elected — rather than appointed — school board to move city schools forward.

The disparities between black and white students, and between Latino and white students, have only grown larger under Daley, creating a “two-tier” public education system, according to the analysis by Pauline Lipman and Eric “Rico” Gutman.

Daley-appointed school leaders created “world class,” high-achieving, selective-enrollment public high schools but they are three times whiter and three times less poor than the system as a whole and only serve a small slice of kids, the study said.

The authors conceded that some numbers have improved under Daley, but pointed to evidence that Chicago scores on a national test have not improved as much as at other large cities. And although the dropout and graduation rates of all racial groups have improved, they have improved more for whites, thereby widening the black-white and Hispanic-white gap.

“The evidence we collected for this report does not support the ‘Chicago miracle,’ ” the study said.

At least two other national studies indicate there is “no conclusive evidence’’ mayoral control of schools is more effective in raising achievement, the authors said in pushing for an elected school board.

CPS spokeswoman Monique Bond said an appointed board is more efficient and allows voters to hold the mayor responsible for school performance.

“How come parents in Winnetka and Highland Park aren’t making the same claim of needing efficiency?’’ said Jackson Potter, staff coordinator for the Chicago Teachers Union, who joined the authors in calling for an elected school board. “To me it smacks of holding Chicago to a different standard.”

Mayoral candidates Rahm Emanuel and Gery Chico have rejected elected boards, but say they’d consider adding a teacher. Miguel del Valle has said he would consider an elected school board under certain conditions, including setting election spending caps and allowing for public financing of board member elections.

• 19. cpsobsessed  |  February 18, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Thanks 18, that is very interesting.

First of all, uh… what “Chicago miracle”? Someone looked at the Chicago school system and referred to it as miraculous? I’d like to know in what context.

I don’t know… the article seems slanted to me. I suppose much of it is true (I didn’t know it was all Daley-directed) in terms of opening the selective schools which serve a smaller slice of the pool, but I find the implications in this paragraph a bit unfair:
    “Meanwhile, African American and Latino students have “disproportionately experienced a string of punitive and destabilizing policies,” including “drilling’’ for standardized tests, being forced to repeat a grade, school closures and high teacher turnover, Lipman said.”

I guess the option was to NOT open SE schools and to focus the small amount of spending on a giant pool of students, when nobody seems to have cracked the code yet on how to succeed with that (especially on limited funds.) I think that remains the ongoing question, for sure.

• 20. HSObsessed  |  February 18, 2011 at 12:40 pm

I notice that the Sun Times does not provide a link to the actual study, so I had to hunt around to find it. I think this is the study to which she is referring.

I haven’t read all 53 pages of it yet, and I will, but from a brief perusal, I can see that the issue at hand is whether a mayoral-appointed school board is “better” than an elected school board. The report is ALL OVER THE PLACE in what it covers, and it makes for interesting reading, but it seems to be pretty shoddy research. (The part about the fact that SEHS are three times more “white” than the CPS population is just one paragraph on page 16 of the PDF, and yet the Sun Times makes this its headline news.) It concludes that since CPS hasn’t really improved much in terms of student outcomes in the 15 years since Daley appointed the board, that therefore there is “no evidence” that it is a better system, and it is recommended that we go back to an elected board. Brilliant scholarship.

• 21. cpsobsessed  |  February 18, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Ahhh, thanks HSO… now I get the point of the article. CPS failed, especially for non-white kids so we need an elected board who will stop favoring white, upscale kids and will finally make an impact on the education of minority students. I can understand the appeal of that argument to a lot of people in the city. But as you say, the evidence of correlation may be tenuous. I feel like the question is still “how?.” I’d like to hear from the people who want to be on the board as to what they think needs to be done to change the system. I really want to know.

• 22. anonymous  |  February 18, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Just wanted to say this was an interesting discussion! I am not at all “tied” to my comments @9. I’m just interested in all the different points of view.

• 23. cps Mom  |  February 18, 2011 at 1:39 pm

White upscale kids are a majority in one school only (one that happens to be in a white upscale area. All other schools, selective or not have a majority race other than white. This article makes it sound like a take over of CPS by whites when in fact schools are merely integrated by whites. Yes, the facts support high achievement in schools that have a higher percentage of white children. So why are whites made out to be the “bad guy”.

• 24. cpsobsessed  |  February 18, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I also am chuckling at this question:

Hmm, perhaps efficiency is needed when you have over 600 schools?! How many schools total are in HP and Winetka? A handful each?

• 25. Mom  |  February 18, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Regarding the SEHS’s being “three-times whiter” than the general CPS population: until this past year, there was a consent decree mandating 35% white students in selective enrollment and magnet schools, correct? So, it doesn’t seem to be that surprising that SEHS had “three-times” the approx. 10% white kids in the general CPS population — it was, in fact, a court-ordered mandate. Certainly not a result of the fact the board is appointed, not elected, in any event.

• 26. HSObsessed  |  February 18, 2011 at 3:33 pm

@25 – The consent decree had a CAP of 35 percent white kids, and an express goal of 20 to 35 percent white kids per school. Remember that the decree was adopted at a time when the goal was to desegregate as many schools as possible. (The decree never applied formally to SE HS, but administrations worked hard to make sure a given SEH school’s population was balanced.) Many magnet and SE elementary schools never achieved the goal of 20 to 35 percent white, largely in my opinion to geographic segregation of the city’s population. This same issue appears to hold true today to the city’s SEHS: Four of them currently have less than 3 percent white kids (King, Brooks, Westinghous and Lindblom). If I can figure out how to use DropBox, I’ll start posting these spreadsheets for you to view.

I hope that just as CPS publishes race data, that they start making public socioeconomic tier data available, since that is the basis going forward for admitting students to SEHS.

• 27. RL Julia  |  February 18, 2011 at 3:47 pm

O.K. so in answer to the question about where are all the white kids… Chapin Hall research reports in 2008 the population of Chicago’s 0-5 kids were as follows:

18.1% white
    34.9% african american
    41.0% hispanic
    3.3% asian
    2.7% other

Taking this is just a snap shot and assuming (a bit of leap here) that the racial breakdown of 0-5 years is representative of the school aged population of the city – it appear that at at least 50% of the white kids in the city are in fact going to public school (because who know who is moving out and into the city). As was mentioned in a previous post, the white population of the city skews older than school aged. This evident when you take the numbers behind the percetages and divide by 6 (for 0-5) which gives you an average of 39,952 kids per “class”. However, the actual average number of kids enrolled per class in CPS (I just used their grade 1-8 number for this) is 29,938 kids per class indicating that about 10,000 kids per class are either opting out of CPS or moving out. Since the Archdiocese (which claims it membership to be 50% white) has 88,176 kids enrolled in its elementary schools, I think we might know where to find (some of) those missing white kids….

• 28. RL Julia  |  February 18, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I couldn’t find the racial breakdown for Chicago’s parochial schools – this also is just for Catholic schools – not the many other types of parochial schools.

• 29. cps Mom  |  February 18, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Interesting to note that the Hispanic and Black % of CPS and population align very closely. The disproportionate number of white population to CPS would indicate that a larger % of white parents will or can send their children to private school. People may be unhappy with their CPS option, desire religious or specialized schooling or just “because”. How does this support the statement that “disparities between black and white and Latino and white have grown larger”.
    This type of negative journalism really bothers me – pitting one group against another when we are really all interested in the same thing – a quality education.

• 30. George  |  February 18, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Way too much importance placed on racial diversity as a key factor in education. It all starts at home with the parents or parent taking responsibility for raising their child and instiling a desire to learn and making sure they come home and get their work done.

• 31. jinny  |  February 18, 2011 at 9:21 pm

I’m of the opinion that we are better off with the Board of Ed appointed, rather than elected.

I went to last months Board of Ed meeting – I was impressed with the Board. They are among the best of the best in their fields (attorneys, doctors, financial consultants, etc.). I totally wasn’t expecting that.

The Board president is a partner at one of the 10 largest law firms in the world. She was extremely impressive. She listened to the speakers who came before the Board intently. She addressed every person by name and really listened to what they had to say.

These people work on behalf of our children every week in addition to their careers in the private sector. This is approximately 20 hours a week in addition to their day jobs.

I worry that people of this caliber would not “run” to get elected to this position. These folks were approached by the mayor of their city and were asked to help their community. They agreed. I’m sure the last thing they needed was a public service gig. Imagine if they had to plan a campaign.

We’d be left to choose among more politicians on their way to bigger and better – not the best profile for the Board of Ed.

PS – I highly recommend going to a Board of Ed meeting and seeing this for yourself.

• 32. WestLooper  |  February 18, 2011 at 11:38 pm

I’ve looked at the UIC report. The “Chicago miracle” appears to be the strawman that the report sets up to argue against mayoral control.

The report is more of an advocacy piece than research.

Personally, I think an elected school board would be a disaster. Committee decision making is bad enough, then constitute a committee that will be at odds and see how much worse.

• 33. HSObsessed  |  February 20, 2011 at 11:23 am

I’ve now read the UIC report and agree with what WestLooper said that it’s an advocacy piece.

The one part in the report I think is a somewhat valid criticism is that currently, the board meetings provide very little time for public input, and it the input is allowed late in the game and mostly for show, since the decisions are made ahead of time. Also, the meetings are held on Wednesday mornings, when many people are at work, which limits the ability of the public to participate.

• 34. Shelly  |  February 20, 2011 at 5:33 pm

9% white kids in all of CPS? Is that right?

• 35. cpsobsessed  |  February 20, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Yes, of all the kids in CPS, 9% are white.

• 36. Raminder S. Chadha  |  February 21, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Agree with @30. It starts at home. And I’m not saying our kids will simply be successful because of that but it is a very large component.

• 37. Shelly  |  February 21, 2011 at 10:18 pm

One of my neighbors loaned me her yearbook from Carl Schurz H.S. which celebrated 100 years last year. The graduating class of 2010 was about 99% Hispanic. Not a Caucasion that I could see. Looking back to the freshman class, I could see a few Polish kids here and there. Diversity does not exist at this high school and no Caucasion parents want their children to attend this high school. The reputation is not good in the community spread by ignorance as well. I approached the new Principal of Carl Schurz and told him that he has to change the perception of his school and get out in the community to change this situation which is possible. He told me that he was assisting a student who was applying to Harvard and Princeton. So if a kid can possibly get into an Ivy League school then can’t be that horrendous! But after looking at this yearbook, I guess it is true, there are only 9% white kids in CPS. Very sad and very scary.

• 38. cps Mom  |  February 22, 2011 at 8:58 am

@37 – It’s a very sad statement when getting one kid into the Ivy’s is viewed as success while 50% of the students are dropping out. Either this principal doesn’t care, has blinders on or both. I really commend you in approaching him and taking an interest even though you did not get the support. This type of attitude makes me want to abandon any efforts toward the neighborhood school. But then I think, what about the kids?

• 39. Grace  |  February 23, 2011 at 2:45 pm

@15 — I agree.

• 40. Alex  |  March 14, 2011 at 8:43 pm

TOOLS

• 41. Shelly  |  March 15, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I was just reading through these comments again regarding racial diversity. Still dumbfounded by the lack of Caucasions in the CPS system. I attended a cheerleading competition of my daughters and all of the officials/judges were AA, all of the security people which were quite a few were AA, and the majority of the audience were AA and Hispanic. I was one of less than 20 people Caucasion in attendance. Caucasions are the minority and will continue to be so in Chicago. I am good with diversity, but it really no longer exists in CPS. Their policies have gone in the opposite direction, and caused schools with one dominant race AA or Hispanic. Someone said there is one school with a majority of Caucasion. No diversity exists and that is just from what I see when I attend sporting events or as evident at this cheer competition.

• 42. Lawmom  |  November 15, 2011 at 7:29 pm

Thought you might like to see the presentation given to Near North Montessori parents about transitioning to High Schools. I think the CPS cutoff percentages are incorrect, but I found the information to be helpful.

• 43. another cps mom  |  November 15, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Thanks for that presentation.

• 44. HSObsessed  |  November 15, 2011 at 9:56 pm

@Lawmom, thank you for posting that. I find it interesting to see which CPS high schools are being promoted to private school parents as being viable options. Looks like Lindblom and Westinghouse haven’t made the cut yet. I suggest if the principals of those two schools would like to attract an increasingly diverse group, they should invite the counselors from private K-8 schools to take a tour so they can see the amazing facilities, teachers and kids in action, and then hopefully talk up those schools as new options.

• 45. Palestras Motivacionais  |  April 27, 2014 at 6:39 pm

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for curso de coaching